Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu May 21, 2020 12:55 pm
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: Veritas Low Angle Jack for sale
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2412
I've had this plane a few years but it doesn't get much use as I usually reach for one of my bevel down planes first. It has an A2 iron which I've reground to 25 degrees. I'm fairly certain I've got the original box and instructions in the loft which I'll grab if anyone buys. £195 inc postage to UK ...
- Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:31 pm
- Forum: Power Tools and Machinery
- Topic: ITECH 310S PLANER THICKNESSER
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2754
How are you getting on with the iTech 310S? Still living up to your expectations? Any negatives so far? I'm considering one of these from S&S but haven't heard of the manufacturer before.