Crusted Fish Fillets
This simple fish dish is quite elegant with its subtle flavor of rosemary. Don't worry about a few shreds of potato that remain in the skillet. Serve them over the fish. Serve with steamed asparagus and a large green salad with tomatoes.
2 thick fish fillets, such as cod or hake
1 small potato, grated
Salt and black pepper to taste
1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
1 tablespoon quality extra-virgin olive oil
1. Rinse the fish under cold running water and pat dry.
2. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Peel the potato and grate on the large holes of a grater.
4. Squeeze excess water out of potato by pressing between sheets
of paper towel.
5. Season the potato with salt, pepper and rosemary and press it
around the fish.
6. Heat a non-stick frying pan over med high heat & add olive oil.
7. Gently slide the fish into the pan. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
8. Turn fish over, using two spatulas, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes
more or until potatoes are golden and fish is done.
9. Serve with a fresh green salad.
We all have to eat...
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest