Handmade Furniture

Got something you want to offer to others , here's where to advertise it
suexpat

Handmade Furniture

Postby suexpat » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:16 pm

This is my first post so please bear with me. My father made wonderful furniture but unfortunately he has passed away. I was wondering where would be a good place to see if I can sell it. I am not to worried about the sale price rather that it goes to a good home.

Another question is that I have a few pieces of Rosewood furniture I no longer need. In the past I gave it to my Dad who made furniture from it. Where would be a good place to advertise this.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

promhandicam

Re: Handmade Furniture

Postby promhandicam » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:12 pm

Welcome to the forum. Probably ebay, a local selling page on Facebook or gumtree would be your best bet for selling the furniture. For the rosewood you might want to post a few pictures to see if there's any interest, however you need to post a couple more times before you can post photos.

suexpat

Re: Handmade Furniture

Postby suexpat » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:58 pm

Thank you for your reply. To me it is amazing that nobody would jump at the chance to get Rosewood. My dad made some fantastic pieces with our old furniture bought in Malaysia and made from this wood. How times have changed. I understand from friends it is easier to sell Ikea furniture on eBay than homemade items. Again thanks for the help.

Return to “For Sale”