Bad form or just annoying?

If you have something to say about the forum, then say it here...
rich3911

Bad form or just annoying?

Postby rich3911 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:00 am

Newbie question: Is it considered bad form to post the same question here and on ukworkshop, or just slightly annoying for anyone who reads both?

(and now a real dilema, should I post this question on ukworkshop....)

promhandicam

Re: Bad form or just annoying?

Postby promhandicam » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:18 am

Go for it. in the past UKW mods were a bunch of tossers - partly why this forum started. it used to be the case that WWUK was more trade orientated and UKW hobby, but no idea what UKW is like now as I've not visited in ages.

rich3911

Postby rich3911 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:25 am

promhandicam wrote:Go for it. in the past UKW mods were a bunch of tossers - partly why this forum started. it used to be the case that WWUK was more trade orientated and UKW hobby, but no idea what UKW is like now as I've not visited in ages.

Ha! I thought I had read about 'the other place' on here. :lol:

JonR
Occasional Poster

Postby JonR » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:32 pm

Any joinery questions i have Googled(ie:box sashes) in the past i have always ended up here for an answer or a clue at least of what to do so thats why i joined the forum, its not as active as it was sorry to say. You have Woodhave2 also to try.

nos

Postby nos » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:25 am

promhandicam wrote:Go for it. in the past UKW mods were a bunch of tossers - partly why this forum started. it used to be the case that WWUK was more trade orientated and UKW hobby, but no idea what UKW is like now as I've not visited in ages.

The reason Iam here is because I was on the other forum as recommended from another forum, :roll: I got bullied and picked on by a "God" like member, other members tried to defuse to situation, I gave as much back admittedly, but no Mod intervention.

promhandicam

Postby promhandicam » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:29 pm

nos wrote: The reason Iam here is because I was on the other forum as recommended from another forum, :roll: I got bullied and picked on by a "God" like member, other members tried to defuse to situation, I gave as much back admittedly, but no Mod intervention.

Welsome. No bullying on WWUK - we are (almost) all grown ups here :lol:

Return to “Forum suggestions/comments/complaints”