Does anyone recognise this unit ?

General wood working tips, tricks and ideas. Anything that doesn't belong elsewhere can be discussed here.
thatsnotafestool
Subscriber

Does anyone recognise this unit ?

Post by thatsnotafestool » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:10 pm

bathroom wall unit.png
bathroom wall unit.png (66.64 KiB) Viewed 661 times
TIA
The advantage of a bad memory is that one enjoys several times the same good things for the first time.
Friedrich Nietzsche

mark270981
Subscriber

Re: Does anyone recognise this unit ?

Post by mark270981 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:17 pm

No - why?
--------------------------------------------------------------
ALOTBSOL

Mark - Sutton Coldfield

thatsnotafestool
Subscriber

Post by thatsnotafestool » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:19 pm

SWMBO liked it I'd like to make it but she has other plans for my time.....No..no that.
The advantage of a bad memory is that one enjoys several times the same good things for the first time.
Friedrich Nietzsche

mark270981
Subscriber

Post by mark270981 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:45 pm

Lovely and straight forward to do to be fair and very effective
--------------------------------------------------------------
ALOTBSOL

Mark - Sutton Coldfield

jfc
Administrator

Post by jfc » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:05 am

Stick some wooden handles on this . https://www.howdens.com/bathrooms/bathr ... -25323624

hawkeyefxr

Post by hawkeyefxr » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:06 pm

Gives the appearance it's levitating.

9fingers
Subscriber

Post by 9fingers » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:36 pm

hawkeyefxr wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:06 pm
Gives the appearance it's levitating.
Erm, that is because it is? sort of. Well at least it is wall mounted and so needs no legs

Bob
Information on induction motors and inverters here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_GZrX ... sp=sharing" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SOOTYBRUM

Post by SOOTYBRUM » Thu May 21, 2020 11:13 am

Slight digression. How did you upload your photo? I've messaged the administration team but as yet have had no reply. I want to add one photo from my pc to a posting.
Brgds

jfc
Administrator

Post by jfc » Thu May 21, 2020 1:40 pm

You need a few more posts before you can add pictures .

SOOTYBRUM

Post by SOOTYBRUM » Thu May 21, 2020 3:26 pm

Why is that?
Rgds

9fingers
Subscriber

Post by 9fingers » Thu May 21, 2020 10:07 pm

Its the rules m8!

Bob
Information on induction motors and inverters here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_GZrX ... sp=sharing" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Meccarroll
Subscriber

Post by Meccarroll » Sun May 24, 2020 7:12 am

thatsnotafestool wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:10 pm
bathroom wall unit.png

TIA
Yes it's a wall unit LoL!

thatsnotafestool
Subscriber

Post by thatsnotafestool » Sun May 24, 2020 7:21 am

Meccarroll wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 7:12 am
thatsnotafestool wrote:
bathroom wall unit.png

TIA
You must have been a consultant in an earlier life, Mark !

A shepherd was herding his flock in a remote pasture when suddenly a brand-new BMW advanced out of the dust cloud towards him. The driver, a young man in a Broni suit, Gucci shoes, Ray Ban sunglasses and YSL tie, leaned out the window and asked the shepherd... "If I tell you exactly how many sheep you have in your flock, will you give me one?" The shepherd looked at the man, obviously a yuppie, then looked at his peacefully grazing flock and calmly answered "sure".

The yuppie parked his car, whipped out his IBM ThinkPad and connected it to a cell phone, then he surfed to a NASA page on the internet where he called up a GPS satellite navigation system, scanned the area, and then opened up a database and an Excel spreadsheet with complex formulas. He sent an email on his Blackberry and, after a few minutes, received a response. Finally, he prints out a 130-page report on his miniaturized printer then turns to the shepherd and says, "You have exactly 1586 sheep. "That is correct; take one of the sheep." said the shepherd. He watches the young man select one of the animals and bundle it into his car.

Then the shepherd says: "If I can tell you exactly what your business is, will you give me back my animal?", "OK, why not." answered the young man. "Clearly, you are a consultant." said the shepherd. "That's correct." says the yuppie, "but how did you guess that?" "No guessing required." answers the shepherd. "You turned up here although nobody called you. You want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a question I never asked, and you don't know crap about my business...... Now give me back my dog."
Friedrich Nietzsche

Meccarroll
Subscriber

Post by Meccarroll » Sun May 24, 2020 8:03 am

thatsnotafestool wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 7:21 am
Meccarroll wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 7:12 am
thatsnotafestool wrote:
bathroom wall unit.png

TIA
You must have been a consultant in an earlier life, Mark !

A shepherd was herding his flock in a remote pasture when suddenly a brand-new BMW advanced out of the dust cloud towards him. The driver, a young man in a Broni suit, Gucci shoes, Ray Ban sunglasses and YSL tie, leaned out the window and asked the shepherd... "If I tell you exactly how many sheep you have in your flock, will you give me one?" The shepherd looked at the man, obviously a yuppie, then looked at his peacefully grazing flock and calmly answered "sure".

The yuppie parked his car, whipped out his IBM ThinkPad and connected it to a cell phone, then he surfed to a NASA page on the internet where he called up a GPS satellite navigation system, scanned the area, and then opened up a database and an Excel spreadsheet with complex formulas. He sent an email on his Blackberry and, after a few minutes, received a response. Finally, he prints out a 130-page report on his miniaturized printer then turns to the shepherd and says, "You have exactly 1586 sheep. "That is correct; take one of the sheep." said the shepherd. He watches the young man select one of the animals and bundle it into his car.

Then the shepherd says: "If I can tell you exactly what your business is, will you give me back my animal?", "OK, why not." answered the young man. "Clearly, you are a consultant." said the shepherd. "That's correct." says the yuppie, "but how did you guess that?" "No guessing required." answers the shepherd. "You turned up here although nobody called you. You want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a question I never asked, and you don't know crap about my business...... Now give me back my dog."
Oh thank you so much Roger, I've always wanted to be a Consultant! Anything else you want to know just ask.