Page 1 of 1

Viceroy sharpedge

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:31 pm
by JonR
Anybody got one ? the one i have has the conicle stone on the side no use for it though as yet. When i bought it i was given a tub of this amber pungent smelling fluid the stuff i think we used on the metalwork lathes at school back in the 80's. Anybody know what the cutting fluid is called as i need some more, also a guy in the used machinery place where i bought the machine said the fluid can be diluted with white that the case before i start some kind of chemical reaction and burn the workshop down. If anybody has a Sharpedge what fluid are you using with it and where can i get if i where to change over ?